Shag Bark RV Area
The Shag Bark RV area is complete with water and electric and is located on high ground in a wooded area near restroom and shower facilities. This area overlooks our soggy bottom ground, an 8 acre lake, wetland pools, and is bordered by Shoal Creek. This is located directly behind the Lake View Lodge.
Before arriving, please email us with the number of RV's, ATV's, people, and days you plan to stay. We will respond with a price quote - prices are subject to change without notice and are only good for the particular weekend requested.
ALL GUESTS MUST SIGN IN IMMEDIATLY UPON ARRIVAL. FAILURE TO DO SO MAY RESULT IN AN ADDITIONAL $15 CHARGE PER PERSON!!
There is a maximum of one vehicle allowed at each site. Extra vehicles will be parked in the main parking lot adjoining the Shag Bark area.
Only small RV's, pop-ups, and tents are allowed in the Shag Bark area. RV size of 30 ft. and smaller allowed. Each area has 50 amp. service (if you use 30 amp., bring pigtail adapter).
ALWAYS CALL TO CHECK FOR AVAILABILITY
Payment by PayPal
Friends & family payment access code is: firstname.lastname@example.org
GATE FEE & CHECKIN APPLIES TO ALL VISITORS
• $30 per night includes two people, ages 13 and up.
• Check-in time is the time you arrive. Check-out time is that same time on the day you leave, a full 24 hour period (unless special arrangements are made).
• Extra people per night $10 ages 13 and up.
• $10 per ATV per night and can ride until 11 p.m. if camping.
• Day guests will be charged a $10 fee and any other fees required in accordance with specific activities.
• All visitors of paying campers need to check in with the hosts upon arrival. Ultimately it is the campers' responsibility to notify host of any guests immediately upon guests' arrival, regardless of length of the guests' stay.
• All campers/guests/visitors need to call 816-724-0018 or 0071 when you first arrive and before unloading or hooking up to services.
• Pets are allowed but must be kept on a leash and cleaned up after (meaning - poo poo patrol duties).
Prices subject to change without notice.
Camping is an outdoor experience, therefore, we do not give refunds due to the discomforts of nature.
Copyright © SoggyBottom Camp, all rights reserved