The Shag Bark RV area is complete with water and electric and is located on high ground in a wooded area near restroom and shower facilities. This area overlooks our soggy bottom ground, an 8 acre lake, wetland pools, and is bordered by Shoal Creek. This is located directly behind the Lake View Lodge.
Before arriving, please email us with the number of RV's, ATV's, people, and days you plan to stay. We will respond with a price quote - prices are subject to change without notice and are only good for the particular weekend requested.
ALL GUESTS MUST SIGN IN IMMEDIATELY UPON ARRIVAL. FAILURE TO DO SO MAY RESULT IN ADDITIONAL CHARGES!
There is a maximum of one vehicle allowed at each site. Extra vehicles will be parked in the main parking lot adjoining the Shag Bark area.
Only small RV's, pop-ups, and tents are allowed in the Shag Bark area. RV size of 30 ft. and smaller allowed. Each area has 50 amp. service (if you use 30 amp., bring pigtail adapter).
• Check-in time is the time you arrive. Check-out time is that same time on the day you leave, a full 24 hour period (unless special arrangements are made).
• Campground QUIET TIME begins at 11pm SHARP!!
• Day guests will be charged a gate fee and will need to checkout by 7pm.
• All campers/guests/visitors need to call 816-724-0018 or 724-0071 IMMEDIATELY when you first arrive and before unloading or hooking up to services.
• Pets are allowed but must be kept on a leash and cleaned up after (meaning - poo poo patrol duties).
* Prices subject to change without notice.
* Camping is an outdoor experience, therefore, we do not give refunds due to the discomforts of nature.
Copyright © 2022 SoggyBottom Camp - All Rights Reserved.